<body>






Sunday, January 18, 2009

[sorry 19jan]

I`M SORRY WANTING I CAN`T SAVE YOUR R4
I`M SORRY ANDY I BROKE YOUR BAG`S ZIP
I`M SORRY LAYS I LOST YOUR COOKIE
I`M SORRY EDWARD I CAN`T GET IN TIME FOR YOUR CREMATION.


fuck it , i`m a loser .

[/sorry]










_____________________

yayeeeeeeeeeeee !!! it`s one week passed the reopening of school and IM ALIVE ! phew fresh ! i survived !!!!!
-rejoice-
kay i know i can`t get that lucky in terms of getting caught for not doing homework and escape under the hands of the EVILLLLLLLL teachers . so i shall start brushing up my incomplete homeworks................................... soon . :D

anyways, school still sucks ): now and forever . i shall express my feelings towards school in this little song i`ve created (in a minute) , it`s called 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ):




there`s only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 school 5 days need 6 am wake up in a 7 days week, 8 pm dismiss if got badminton 9 then reach home 10 then start studyingggggggggggggg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waliew !


I HATE SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!!


woolalaa , call me jay chou man . nope ! i`ve surpassed him . he`s under my feet now . AHAHAHAHAH .


by the way i should get going with my hardcore revision for A`s , and i`ve got great confidence in myself cause i don`t have lays` ds now ! D: no more ds as a major distraction thanks to my dearest laobu. apparently, she SNATCHED the ds from me ! but out of my GENEROSITY i gave in and the ds is hers. i even put the charger and usb into my beloved chicken pouch in case she lose those lil thingys. which is , rather a high possibility of her to lose miscellanous stuffs. DON`T YOU DARE LOSE MY CHICKEN POUCH HOR ! lose lays`s charger and usb still okay but not the chicken pouch !

_______________


i gave my stomach a blow few days ago after laughing and nearly rolling on the floor like an asshole whilst chatting with lam HAHAHAHAHAH ! a total failure in art .........................

..


...............and everyone should be convinced by those evidence (an attempt to copy my drawings) . HAHAHAHHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!

: 9:09 PM







Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tzuhsuan
18 !!!!
29 Jan 1991
Rulang Pri
Fuhua Sec 1C|2C|3D|4e4
PJC O8aO2
not-a-right-hander
violin
flute
badminton
ORANGE`S DA COLOR!

30SECONDStoMARS
THE USED
THE SPILL CANVAS
A7X

"Don`t worry, tomorrow we`ll be back for more FROLIC and FUN."
- Spongebob Squarepants

BestViewed via : Mozilla Firefox / IE
LastUpdate : 19O3O9